Are you confused and looking for an excellent text to speech software references? The number of text to speech software offered on the internet are paid ones, ranging from cheap to expensive, sometimes makes you even more upset. Moreover, someone said that being expensive does not necessarily guarantee good quality. Then which one should you choose?
In this article, we will compare 3 best texts to speech software’s of 2021 available online.
All three software companies have said that they are providing the best features and solution for easy text to speech conversion, which can be used for video marketing, YouTube videos voice over’s and many more.
We have tested all 3 products before writing a review, and I could say that these software’s have provided an easy solution for people to make voice over for their videos quickly. But if you are confused between Speechelo, Talkia and Voicely then see the comparison below.
But before that, there is a suggestion from us. Remember that don’t look for the best but the one that best fits your needs. Every piece of software offers something special, so it’s up to you to weigh whether it fits your needs. Make it a benchmark in the search for the right one. Don’t be tempted by this sophistication but it doesn’t suit your needs.
Speechelo, Talkia and Voicely Features Comparison
- Speechelo provides 30 voices of both male and female but also kids (Pro version 171 voices).
- Talkia provides 65 voices of both male and female but also kids (Enterprise version 329 voices).
- Voicely provides 528+ voices of both male and female but also kids.
- Speechelo support 24 languages with different accents.
- Talkia support 24 languages with different accents.
- Voicely support 60+ languages with different accents.
- Speechelo provides with 40 background music tracks.
- Talkia provides with 30 background music tracks.
- Voicely provides with 150 background music tracks.
- Speechelo is cloud based software.
- Talkia is cloud based software but with a desktop application.
- Voicely is cloud based software.
Export File as
- Speechelo export files as MP3 format.
- Talkia export files as MP3 format.
- Voicely export files as MP3 format.
Control Over Break and Pause
- Speechelo does provide control over break and pause.
- Talkia does provide control over break and pause (since resend update).
- Voicely provides control over break and pause.
Different Accents for Voices
- Speechelo provides different accents for each language.
- Talkia provides different accents for each language.
- Voicely provides different accents for each language.
Commercial License Included
- Speechelo provides commercial license with the software purchase.
- Talkia provides commercial license with the software purchase.
- Voicely provides commercial license with the software purchase.
Step-by-Step Usage Tutorials
- Speechelo usage tutorials are available.
- Talkia usage tutorials are available.
- Voicely provides step by step training videos.
Money Back Guarantee
- Speechelo provides 60 days money back guarantee.
- Talkia provides 30 days money back guarantee.
- Voicely provides 30 days money back guarantee.
- Speechelo standard version is available for $47 one time payment ( Pro version is $47 , but needs to be paid every three months).
- Talkia standard version is available for $49 (per month) and the enterprise version is available for $69 (per month).
- Voicely is available for
$69$49 (with our special link below). You receive 5000 credits and you pay around $0.004 per character on premium voices.
Speechelo, Talkia and Voicely Overall Comparison
After reviewing all the details of Speechelo, Talkia, and Voicely provided above; it won’t be hard to make a decision. The price of Voicely software is very low as compared to the other two software’s. Moreover, Voicely is providing much better features then Speechelo and Talkia.
If we talk about the available voices, then Voicely obviously wins because Voicely provides 528 voices compared to 329 voices of Talkia and 171 voices of Speechelo. So if you need a large number of voices to choose from, then you should purchase Voicely.
The most important thing about purchasing text to speech software is whether its voice is natural and sound like a human voice. We have used all 3 software’s and the voices were similar and realistic to the human voice. No need to be bothered about the voice quality because it is tough to differentiate between these software’s voice and the human voice.
The only thing that matters here is the price when you go premium and Voicely definitely wins because they are offering more in fewer prices than Speechelo and Talkia. If you would ask me I would definitely recommend Voicely.